Thursday, October 17, 2013

Afshan Azad Biography



Biography


Date of Birth
12 February 1988, Manchester, England, UK 

Trivia
She attended Whalley Range High School for Girls before leaving to do her AS and A-Levels (her final two years of school) at Xaverian College.
She is of Bangladeshi ancestry although both she and her parents were born in the UK.
Good friends with Scarlett Byrne.
 
Personal Quotes
[on filming Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)] The first day we had to do a cast read-through where we go through the whole script. I was a bit star struck. I was a big Harry Potter fan before.
[on winning the role of Padma Patil in the 'Harry Potter' films] I never in a million years thought anyone from Manchester was going to get it! And I never thought I would get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment